Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Brandon Giordano
- I am an Environmental Engineering Major
Recently moved to Humboldt to attend HSU as a transfer student
Interests in Engineering
- Saving the world one baby step at a time!
- Creating something positive that will benefit others than myself.
- Expanding my creative horizon
Experience in Engineering
- With a small team designed and constructed a bridge out of toothpicks and glue that met certain standards and specifications.
- Designed and constructed a small mouse trap propelled vehicle
- Designed and constructed bird house
- For my 2011 Fall semester at Humboldt State University, I was in the class Engineering 215 Introduction to Design class. In that class, the students were broken up into groups. My group, Team Excergy, built an alternative power generation device called the Pump'n Power. Here is the final document the group developed at the end of the semester:Team Excergy Final Document
- This Gantt Chart created by the team shows expected work loads.
- These are some Auto CAD drawings I did for both the project and class. An example of an Auto CAD Drawing done for the class and here is the Lever Arm Auto Cad Drawing done for the project.
- This Sample Memo was created to turn in with a project document.
- This compiled Spread Sheet Sample was created from the overall project costs (with multiple tabs).
- This is a video the team created for the project