Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Rebecca Stark
- I am 18 years old and grew up in Gig Harbor, Washington. My sophomore year of high school I studied abroad in Israel. I was the hardest and best part of my life so far. I went to school for 11 hours a day, 4 days a week and spent the rest of the time traveling around the country. It was there that I decided I wanted to major in Environmental Engineering and work to get fresh water to people who need it. After graduation I would like to join the Peace Corps. I really just want a job were I can help people.
Interests in Engineering
- Water Quality
- Working in Third World Countries
- A bit of interest in energy
Experience in Engineering
- designing and building an underwater robot (ROV) from scratch for the regional M.A.T.E competition (placed 4th)
- Building K166 duel speed motor controller and wiring a control box
- Programing lego robots