We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
- Nombre: Baron Creager
- Teléfono en Santo Domingo: 8098404983
- Dirección en Santo Domingo: Gazcue
Intereses en Tecnología Apropiada
Experencia en Tecnología Apropiada
- ingeniería de los recursos del medio ambiente
- ingeniería 215
I am a student at Humboldt State University in Arcata, California. I'm originally from Tulsa, Oklahoma. I came here for the Environmental Resource Engineering degree and the amazing environment. I love the outdoors and music. I really enjoy this major and I'm looking forward to the jobs after I graduate.
Interests in Engineering
Architectural Design ( Green Buildings, Recycled materials, etc.)
Oceanography ( Wave energy, pollution, etc.)
Music Design ( Energy efficient speakers, designing stages/music equipment, etc.)
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team Excergy, designed a replication of a railroad hand pump trolley and converted its mechanical components to create an power generator, The Pump'n Power Flock House Handcar Generator.
- This is the document we created while designing our generator:Pump'n Power
- This Gantt Chart shows a sample of our project planning process.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD Drawingof our final design.
- This is a Sample Memo that I made to turn in with a document.
- This is a Cost Spread Sheetfor our design.
Experience in Engineering
Project Lead the Way (PLTW) Pre-Engineering program taken from grades 9-12 (9 and 10th grades: Intro to Engineering 1&2)
Concurrent enrollment with PLTW at Tulsa Technology Center grades 11 and 12 ( Digital Electronics, Architecture/Civil, Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
Auto Cad, 3d Printer, Green Design, RoboPro, Revit, Breadboard Companion, Fortran Code, MatLab, etc.