Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Arrow Walker
- I am a Junior here at Humboldt State in the Environmental Resources Engineering Major. I decided to pursue a degree in engineering because design, and problem solving are a few of my hobbies and I decided it would be worthwhile to make a living doing both. Over the summer I work at a summer camp, http://lostcoastcamp.org/ and hope to help make the campus a more environmentally sustainable place with the experience I gain here.
Interests in Engineering
- Computer aided modeling
- Problem solving
- Renewable energy solutions
Experience in Engineering
- 2 years of Drafting/Design courses in High school
- Designed and built a 4 ft Diameter Solar parabolic conic cooker http://www.appropedia.org/File:Arrow_cooker.jpg
- Designed and implemented backboards for a self invented sport, Buckets.
- For my Engineering 215 class, my group the Current specialists Created Onderdonk's Box.
- Here is an example of a Gantt Chart made for Onderdonk's Box.
- Here is an example of a Significant document.
- Here is an example of a Memo created for ENGR 215.
- Here is an example of a CAD drawing of Onderdonk's Box.
- Here is an example of a Spreadsheet that demonstrates my abilities.