We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Hi, I am currently a Student at Michigan Tech. pursuing Masters in Power Systems (Electrical Engineering). Have worked in the EPC industry for approximately 3.5 years and also had a short stint with lower level management (Supply Chain Analysis) while working with a major Cosmetic Brand. Currently working on my Photovoltaic System project. Short film making and acting take my time if not engineering or at least something related to engineering.
- Here's my Linkedin Profile
- Career wise in Solar Power, Project Management, Engineering Procurement and Construction.
- Interested in being able to support society be self-sustaining. Its fun to think how Utilities might get supported if domestic PV units becomes a mainstream practice. I strongly believe that small communities should try to sustain on their own power/ energy rather than fully being dependent on the Grid thus help minimize transmission congestion and energy cost and of course its Eco friendly too.
- Eager to learn new things and find striking a random conversation with strangers very interesting.
- Solar Energy and Photovoltaics
- Project Engineering & Manamegemnt
My Research Groups
- Solar Photovoltaic Technology
- Solar PV + Airports: Working on Solar PV and Airport system, we don't see many Airports with such collaboration and I am currently working on why not? If they should, then how!
- Transmission Line Protection: Model and validation for Protection of HV transmission lines from lightning surge & corona.
- Model and validation for lightning surge & corona analysis through HV transmission lines
- Study and analysis of the Indian grid system for wind power Integration.
- Distribution LMP (Locational marginal pricing) using AC OPF (Optimal power flow) model.
Softwares & Tools Used
- Softwares : ATP-EMTP, ASPEN, CYME, PowerWorld, MATLAB, GAMS, ERP, SAP
Solar PV + Airports
Please refer the Link