About Me-Andy Preiksa[edit | edit source]
Name: Andy Preiksa
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Renewable Energy
- Climate Change
- Energy Conservation
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Engr115 Intro to Engineering
- During the Fall 2009 semester at HSU, I took Engr115 Intro to Engineering. In this class I worked with Brit Abney on an energy audit for Arcata Used Tire and Wheel. For more information see RCEA energy audit reviews/Arcata Used Tire and Wheel
- Engr215 Introduction to Design
- During the Spring 2010 semester at HSU, I took Engr215 Introduction to Design. Working as part of team Cubic, I helped to design educational material to teach Climate Change to 3rd and 4th grade students in Humboldt county. Team Cubic's work can be found on Appropedia at RCEA Weather Warnings.
Samples of Work[edit | edit source]
- While working with Team Cubic, I helped produce a curriculum to educate 3rd and 4th grade students about climate change. Our work is documented here.
- Examples of my experience with AutoCAD include the work I contributed to RCEA Weather Warnings
- Cups Over
- Cup 1
- Cup 2
- An example of a memo that I wrote to turn in with a document can be found here
- A sample spreadsheet I produced is my time log for Weather Warnings.
- Gantt Chart