|Impact Combined page views of this user's contributions to the main namespace.||1,056|
- I am a transfer student from Riverside City College. I am the oldest of four girls and the first generation to attend college. I am double majoring in Chemistry and Criminology and this school has two really great programs to help me with my journey.
Interests in Technology and the Environment[edit | edit source]
- I want to become more aware of how different uses of technology in the environment are actually benefiting or hurting the world around us.
- For my major purposes, I am going to be using a lot of technology every day, and being able to understand that one machine over the other is actually better for the environment is what I am striving to understand from this course.
- "Back of the Envelope" technique is something that I am very interested in learning because that can be very helpful in getting a quick idea on the spot of an important equation that needs to be answered right then and there.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Sewing; I learned how to sew by hand and through the machine at a very young age.
- I took an AP Environmental Science in high school that helped show how to find the benefits of using certain techniques for the environment.
- Volunteered for some recycling groups that picked up trash and bottles and made them into different items to reuse.