Food is medicine! Chile y nopales for life! :)
Interests in Technology and the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Seed saving, how? Inspired by Navdanya and Eating the Landscape.
- Plant food, where? On my way to learning about ethnobotany!
- Cook it up, and grind. :) Learning about regional food storage, farming, and past/present cooking techniques.
Recent short research, and tour at UIHS in Arcata. Our group focused on three projects.
Experience in Technology and/or the Environment[edit | edit source]
- Tilled the old bean field so the farmer could plant the cover crop.
- What grows in NorCal? :) One and a half years of farming reveals a couple of choices; plus some questions.
- In volunteering at Potawot, I have experienced an unlimited about of resources in witnessing and asking for guidance from seasoned farmers within community wellness farms.