Biography[edit | edit source]
Abolfazl Taherzadeh Fini was born on July 22, 1997 in Kashan, Iran. He studied Mathematics and Physics in high school and managed to achieve the second top student award of his year level. Based on his results in Iranian universities entrance exam as well as his ambition to learn about Energy, Automotives and Space, he studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Kashan, one of the top universities in Iran. His bachelors thesis was an investigation on the Iran's agricultural wastes potential to produce bioethanol which led him to study Mechanical Engineering-Energy Conversion in master degree. Finally he finished bachelor of science with GPA of 3.68/4 and ranked within top 10% students of his year level. During the master of science he passed a lot of courses on CFD, Numerical Simulation, Sustainability, etc. His master thesis was designing a heat recovery system containing thermoelectric modules for internal combustion engines and the extracted article has been published in journal of Energy Conversion and Management (impact factor 11.533). He accomplished his master degree with GPA of 3.88/4 and ranked first among the students of his year level.
Research Interests[edit | edit source]
- Renewable Energies: Hybrid Renewable Energy Systems, Solar Photovoltaic Technology, Biomass and Biofuels
- Heat Recovery Systems: Thermoelectric Generators
- Heat and Mass Transfer: CFD, Cooling Electronic Devices (Batteries)
Education[edit | edit source]
- Master of Science, Mechanical Engineering-Energy Conversion, University of Kashan, Kashan, Iran.
GPA: 3.88/4 (18.64/20) overall, ranked first of his year level
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, University of Kashan, Kashan, Iran.
GPA: 3.68/4 (17.83/20) overall, ranked within top 10% students of his year level
- High-school diploma in Mathematics and Physics, Mahmoudieh high school, Kashan, Iran.
GPA: 3.77/4 (18.37/20) overall, ranked second among students of my year level
Publications[edit | edit source]
- Taherzadeh Fini, A, Hashemi, SA, Fattahi, A, “On the efficient topology of the exhaust heat exchangers equipped with thermoelectric generators for an internal combustion engine”, Energy Conversion and Management, Vol. 268, (2022). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2022.115966
- Taherzadeh Fini, A, Fattahi, A, “Bioethanol Production from Wastes : An Experimental Evaluating Study for Iran”, Journal of Renewable Energy and Environment, Vol. 8, No. 3, (2021), 86-93. https://doi.org/10.30501/jree.2021.255487.1156
- Taherzadeh Fini, A, Fattahi, A, Mousavi nejad, "Cooling enhancement of a plate battery using the chaotic water-microencapsulated PCM fluid flows", Journal of Power Sources.
Honors and Awards[edit | edit source]
- Ranked first among students of my year level
Ranked first by University of Kashan based on GPA of 3.88/4 in full duration of Master of Science in Mechanical Engineering – Energy Conversion, among 22 students.
- Received straight admission offer for MSc in Mechanical Engineering – Energy Conversion
As an award for being talented student in BSc, entrance exam and tuition fee waived for MSc by University of Kashan.
- Ranked within top ten percent students of my year level
Graduated in top ten percent students based on GPA of 3.68/4 in full duration of Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering competing 167 students in University of Kashan.
Other ways to contact[edit | edit source]
Additional Pages[edit | edit source]
- Exhaust Heat Recovery from Internal Combustion Engines by Thermoelectric Generators
- Bioethanol Production from Agricultural Wastes in Iran
Image Gallery[edit | edit source]
Master of Science Thesis
Bachelor of Science Thesis