Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Talk:Las Malvinas destacamento
Notes for Improvement
- Use the Practivistas Dominicana/Page template and criteria page for as a formatting template, and refer to it for specific grading criteria.
- Add some photos or one really good one to the top of your page
- Incomplete sections (Final Design/Construction)
- Missing sections (Conclusions & Team)
- Abstract should not contain any information that is not mentioned throughought the rest of the project page... it only summarizes (like a research paper)
- Consider revising sentence structure
- Include information from abstract here... abstract should not contain any information that is not mentioned throughought the rest of the project page (like a research paper)
- Include information about who you are and where Las Malvinas is located
- Be a little more specific (add design and construct)
- I would recommend you divide this section into two parts: Final Design and Construction. Under Final Design include your sketchup and a paragraph about your design, your timeline, and budget table. Under Construction include all the steps you took to begin construction along with your picture galleries.
- UPDATE...You won't be including individual costs for each material that goes into the blocks you will use (that's block biz's job) instead I assume we will estimate cost per block and reference the other block team's budget/page
- Fix math - if total $US was what you were aiming for (which is helpful) then make sure you label it as such and also add a total RD$ column
- Add introduction (explain that this is only for the foundation) and seriously consider adding an estimate for completion
- Add an introduction
- Instead of "How To" language, describe how you went about building (e.g., "We did this")
- ADD this section
- ADD this section