This should not be called a condenser: You are putting water into the machine. It is a still. A condenser is one which condenses water out of AIR. I do not want to edit your nice page out of respect, but I feel the device is totally misnamed.

you are correct. i also think this should be renamed. does any one knows about a real solar condenser, that condenses water out of humid air? --Asafche 11:33, 28 March 2011 (PDT)