1. A. Hammond et al., Environmental indicators: a systematic approach to measuring and reporting on environmental policy performance in the context of sustainable development (World Resources Institute Washington, DC, 1995).
2. E. Ostrom, L. D Schroeder, and S. G Wynne, Institutional incentives and sustainable development: Infrastructure policies in perspective (Westview Pr, 1993).
3. M. Munasinghe, Environmental economics and sustainable development (World Bank Publications, 1993).
4. A. Azapagic, "Developing a framework for sustainable development indicators for the mining and minerals industry," Journal of cleaner production 12, no. 6 (2004): 639–662.
5. G. Hilson and B. Murck, "Sustainable development in the mining industry: clarifying the corporate perspective," Resources policy 26, no. 4 (2000): 227–238.
6. D. Humphreys, "Sustainable development: can the mining industry afford it?," Resources policy 27, no. 1 (2001): 1–7.
7. P. Bansal, "Evolving sustainably: a longitudinal study of corporate sustainable development," Strategic Management Journal 26, no. 3 (2005).
8. B. Labonne, "The mining industry and the community: Joining forces for sustainable social development," in Natural resources forum, vol. 23, 1999, 315–322.
9. R. M Auty and R. F Mikesell, Sustainable development in mineral economies (Oxford University Press, USA, 1998).
10. W. Beckerman, "'Sustainable development': is it a useful concept?," Environmental Values 3, no. 3 (1994): 191–209.
11. D. Meadows, "Indicators and information systems for sustainable development," A report to the Balaton Group (1998): 1–25.
12. R. Hamann, "Mining companies role in sustainable development: the why and how of corporate social responsibility from a business perspective," Development Southern Africa 20, no. 2 (2003): 237–254.
13. Jane Newbold, "Social consequences of mining and present day solutions - Region II in Chile highlighted," Sustainable Development 11, no. 2 (2003): 84-90.
14. Jim Walker and Environmental Resources Management (Firm);International Institute for Environment and Development.;Mining, Minerals, and Sustainable Development Project.;World Business Council for Sustainable, Finding the way forward (London: IIED, 2002).
15. Mining, Minerals, and Sustainable Development Project., Breaking new ground : mining, minerals, and sustainable development : the report of the MMSD project. (London ;;Sterling VA: Earthscan Publications, 2002).
16. I. Koziell et al., Room to Manoeuvre?: Mining, Biodiversity, and Protected Areas (Iied, 2004).
17. L. Danielson, "Architecture for change: An account of the mining, minerals and sustainable development project," Berlin, Global Public Policy Institute (2006).
18. International Institute for Sustainable Development.;Mining, Minerals and Sustainable Development (Project)., Seven questions to sustainability : how to assess the contribution of mining and minerals activities (Winnipeg: International Institute for Sustainable Development, 2002).
19. International Institute for Environment and Development, Report of the Workshop on Indigenous Peoples and Mining, Minerals, and Sustainable Development (Perth, 2002).
20. Marcos Orellana, "Is Industry Ready for a Sustainable Development Code for Mining?," 2002.
21. Ed O'Keefe, "Mining, Sustainable Development and Biodiversity Issues through the Mine Cycle," October 26, 2001.
22. Kieth Brewer, "Governmental Views on Achieving Sustainability" (presented at the Finance, Mining, and Sustainability: Exploring Sound Investment Decison Processes, Paris, France, January 14, 2002).
23. Bill 173, Mining Amendment Act, 2009, 2009.