We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Sewage treatment plants
Jump to navigation Jump to search
A sewage treatment plant treats domestic and industrial sewage or wastewater using:
- Physical processes, including screening and sedimentation,
- Biological processes, including activated sludge, fixed film filters or slow sand filters, and
- Chemical processes, including flocculation.
- Wastewater treatment
- Wastewater treatment effluent
- Primary wastewater treatment
- Secondary wastewater treatment
- Tertiary wastewater treatment
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.