We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Red de Guardianes de Semillas
About the Red de Guardianes de Semillas
Red de Guardianes de Semillas (Seed Guardians Network) is a non-profit, heterarchical network of permaculture farms and related projects based in Ecuador. As of may 2019 it has more than 100 member farms in 15 provinces of the country.
- Facilitate the exchange and commercialization of free, organic seeds.
- Provide practical education through "living classrooms" with real practitioners.
- Publish educational material.
- Conduct advocacy in support of farmer families and small scale economies.
- Connect permaculture projects to create a social ecosystem that supports the development of influential processes.
The network works in a wide range of subjects, including agroecology, natural food & nutrition, natural building, alternative education, local economies, appropriate technologies, eco-social regeneration.
You can find us via the links below
Notes and references
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.