MANGROVE RESTORATION IN A HIGH ENERGY ENVIRONMENT <<Currently Being Written Using This Outline by Dr. Catherine Jadot, Ph.D.>>
Table of contents (TOC)[edit | edit source]
- Step 1: Determine Project Goals, Budget, Resources and Timeline
- Setting Primary Project Goals
- Setting Secondary “Mangrove Function” Goals
- Determining Budget and Resources
- Step 2: Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Site Selection
- Tidal inundations survey
- Step 4: Permitting
- Step 5: Number, Density, Layout, Clusters, Size, Number
- Step 6: Construction of Modules
- Armored Cultivator Pot
- Wrack protector
- Reef Safe Fert Disc™.
- Step 7: Rehabilitation Monitoring.
- Biological characteristics
- Physical characteristics
- Chemical characteristics
Disclaimer[edit | edit source]
This information was Reef Ball's Draftguide document.