- Mainly or entirely "unconference" or "BarCamp" in style , i.e. ad hoc, anyone can run a session.
- Many presentations will be announced beforehand (and can be listed on the registration page when that is set up, like at the BarCamp wiki).
- Ideas for session types include:
- 20 min sessions on the Saturday and 30 min on the Sunday (this was popular at BarCampSydney3)
- One or more pitch sessions, where presenters get a few minutes each to describe/promote their idea.
- Technology sessions - as above but describing a sustainable or appropriate technology
- Speed networking - like speed dating... but with less hope of romance.