MY3701 Semiconductor Innovation I project
Jump to navigation Jump to search
MY3701 Semiconductor Innovation I project[edit | edit source]
- Join your group of 5 (one group 6) self-selected student colleagues
- Download and install Libre Office if you do not already use it http://www.libreoffice.org/
- Read the background material for your randomly assigned semiconductor patent to the group.
- You may look up words that you don't know in your book or use the internet
- You must not look at any patents or search for key word blocks of text that could lead you to the patent
- Determine what the fundamental "improving feature" and "worsening feature" is of the technology that you have been randomly assigned. (e.g. create a generic problem to solve)
- Look up the solution of the generic problem in the Triz Matrix http://triz40.com/aff_Matrix.htm
- Click on solutions for descriptions of them to see what they are then look them up here http://triz40.com/aff_Principles.htm
- Generate real concrete solutions for your problem
Include all of the following in an ODT format document
- Your group number
- Your names as you would like them to appear in print (e.g. include your middle initial)
- Briefly summarize the real problem
- Your improving/worsening features for your abstract problem
- TRIZ abstract solution numbers/descriptions
- Then generate a list of concrete real solutions to your real problem -- make as many as you can - as detailed as you are able in bullet format.
- When the class runs out of time email firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your ODT document.