We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Livelihood assets are those possessions, tangible and intangible, that aid a person's ability to earn a livelihood. They include:
- human capital, such as technical and entrepreneurial skills
- physical assets such as housing and equipment
- social capital, e.g. linkages with business, people in one's local community, wider or interest-based communities, and institutions
- (community standing all reported growth in self-confidence, and two-thirds reported greater respect, recognition and
acceptance in their families and communities
- empowerment, the opportunity and self-confidence to take action
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.