How it works[edit | edit source]
Here’s how Kopernik’s online technology marketplace works:
- Their website showcases the latest appropriate technologies
- Local groups (NGOs) choose what is most needed in their area and apply online for funding.
- After vetting, Kopernik posts the project on their http://kopernik.info/ website] so that you can choose what you want to fund.
- The technology is shipped directly to the local NGO, avoiding middlemen, so more of your money (in the form of technology) reaches the end user.
- You get feedback about how your donation has helped people’s lives.