The Haiti Communitere computer lab offers a wide variety of resources.
5 computers[edit | edit source]
The lab has potential for five or more working laptop computers. Currently there is only one functional laptop, due to missing power sources and batteries.
- Dell Latitude E6400
- Power chargers for Dell Latitude E6400, quantity 3. Power charger specs: 18.5v 6.5 NON-STANDARD HP PLUG
- Laptop battery for Lenovo T400, quantity 1.
If anyone is coming this way, and you can bring one or more of the replacement parts, that would be great!
3D Printers[edit | edit source]
Haiti Communitere has two 3D printers available in their computer lab. The 3D printers are a resource for people to create specifically shaped objects that otherwise cannot be found or easily made in Haiti.
Electronics Repair Station[edit | edit source]
Basic kit, including the following:
- Soldering Iron
- portable 5v USB soldering iron
- wire strippers x2
- wire clips
- waterproof heat shrink tubing
- 4-wire male/female pin connectors
- lots of Seeed studio Grove modules, compass, thermometor,
- arduino board
- teensey arduino clone
- Cat-5 crimper, bag of cable ends
- Spare wire
- glue gun
- bread board
- screwdriver set
The following items are not currently stocked at the HC Computer Lab. Plan accordingly.
- Volt meter
- Giant pile of e-waste
The kit could use another spool of lead solder.
All of the electronic repair stuff is in the blue case, probably sitting somewhere near the 3D printers, or maybe in the back room next to the time machine.