Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Georgia Adobe Ecoitecture
Georgia Adobe's Homes Are Earth Sheltered, Designed & Built From Rammed Earth & Up To 80% Recycled Materials Heat and Cool Themselves, Make Their Own Power, Are Passive Solar, Capture Rainwater & Snow Melt, Reuse Greywater to limit water consumption requirements, Grow Food Inside the structure and can make fuel too, all in order to be Independent, Self Sustainable & Carbon -0- Structures. See Our Web Site At http://www.georgiaadobe.com/ for more information and join us for a Class in Ecoitecture and develop your alternative construction skills by learning to build a Georgia Adobe Home ! 
1. A new and trademarked word originated by Joe Woodall founder of Georgia Adobe and Georgia Adobe Ecoitecture located in Commerce, Georgia describing his and his firms profession of designing independent self-sustainable buildings, communities, and other ecologically correct structures and environments, that usually with some regard to the operations and aesthetic effect can function anywhere on earth due to their design. Ecoitecture’s defilation also includes their collective design or selection of furnishings and decorations, the supervision of construction work, and the examination, restoration, or remodeling of existing buildings, energy systems and a general ecological process ;
2. the study of the character and/or the styles of ecological buildings operations design and functions including but not limited to the activities at : The University of Georgia Adobe School Of Ecoitecture Commerce, GA. Campus and/or elsewhere;
3. the action or process of the named above parties environmental engineering of a building’s or systems construction to operate within nature while drawing upon that natural elements, all while building from but not limited to any local or naturally indigenous materials (when available) including insulated, cements, adobe brick and/or rammed earth, and/or wasted materials of modern societies including but not limited to used tires, bottles, cans, stone, appliances, etc. to construct a product of thermal mass buildings or other products and/or services, that may have passive and/or active solar energies, wind power, water power and/or collection and reuse, heating and cooling from natures elements, food production all of which comes by way of work product or nature instead of only created by mechanical means only;
4. the result or the work product of the above named including Georgia Adobe Ecoitecture’s work, as a building, service or a product designer, augmenter, builder or inventor;
5. Joe Woodall, Georgia Adobe and/or Georgia Adobe Ecoitecture’s of Commerce Ga.'s business enterprises in whole or partial and/or their designed buildings collectively.
Joe Woodall, Rogue Eco-Architect
Georgia Adobe Ecoitecture, 231 Harris Lord Cemetery Rd. Commerce GA 30530 706-363-6453
© (TM) 2007-14 Georgia Adobe Ecoitecture
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.