Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Engr410 post userpage assignment
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Select and copy the text below
- Click your username (after logging in) in the upper right of Appropedia
- Paste the text
- Replace ALLCAP words with your own and delete any unwanted content
- Preview, summarize and save
- Add your photo (see this screencast for help on how).
Copy the following the code
[[Image:IMAGENAME.JPG|thumb|left|CAPTION TEXT]] == About Me == Name: YOUR NAME :SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. For example, you could write My name is XXXX and I study [http://www.humboldt.edu/~ere_dept environmental resources engineering] at [http://www.humboldt.edu/ Humboldt State University]. Note that this code provides an external link. My favorite page on Appropedia is [[PAGENAME]]. Note that this code provides an internal link == Interests in Environmental Resources Engineering or Appropriate Technology == *INTEREST #1 *INTEREST #2 *INTEREST #3 == Experience in Environmental Resources Engineering or Appropriate Technology == *EXPERIENCE #1 *EXPERIENCE #2 *EXPERIENCE #3 [[Category:Engr410 Environmental Impact Assessment]]