Google Scholar: "building information model" energy retrofit
- Raftery, P. and Keane, M. and Costa, A., “Calibration of a detailed simulation model to energy monitoring system data: a methodology and case study”, Proceedings of the 11th IBPSA Conference, Glasgow, UK, July 2009, Pages 1199-1206
- BERTAGNOLIO, S. and LEMORT, V. and ANDRE, P., “Simulation assisted audit & Evidence based calibration methodology”, 2010
- Cong, Z. and Cahill, B. and Menzel, K., “"building+information+model"+energy+retrofit&ots=ncKZqgLnfp&sig=rjCBFePev3DsML94P5bupoGjXbA#v=onepage&q&f=false Analysis of Energy Simulation Models”, Forum Bauinformatik 2009: 23. bis 25. September 2009, Universitat Karlsruhe (TH), Pages 37-46, KIT Scientific Publishing, 2009
- Saad Dawood, Richard Lord, Nashwan Dawood, “DEVELOPMENT OF A VISUAL WHOLE LIFE-CYCLE ENERGY ASSESSMENT FRAMEWORK FOR BUILT ENVIRONMENT”, Proceedings of the 2009 Winter Simulation Conference M. D. Rossetti, R. R. Hill, B. Johansson, A. Dunkin and R. G. Ingalls, eds., Pages 2653 – 2663, 2009
- O'Donnell, J. and Morrissey, E. and Keane, M. and Bazjanac, V., “BuildingPI: A future tool for building life cycle analysis”, Building Simulation, Citeseer, pp. 10, 2004
- Karsten Menzel, Dirk Pesch, Brendan O'Flynn, Marcus Keane, Cian O'Mathuna, “Towards a Wireless Sensor Platform for Energy Efficient Building Operation”, Tsinghua Science & Technology, Volume 13, Supplement 1, October 2008, Pages 381-386, ISSN 1007-0214, DOI: 10.1016/S1007-0214(08)70178-0.
Google Scholar: building energy simulation for retrofits
- Yiqun Pan, Zhizhong Huang, Gang Wu, “Calibrated building energy simulation and its application in a high-rise commercial building in Shanghai”, Energy and Buildings, Volume 39, Issue 6, June 2007, Pages 651-657, ISSN 0378-7788, DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2006.09.013.
- E. H. Mathews, C. P. Botha, D. C. Arndt, A. Malan, “HVAC control strategies to enhance comfort and minimise energy usage”, Energy and Buildings, Volume 33, Issue 8, October 2001, Pages 853-863, ISSN 0378-7788, DOI: 10.1016/S0378-7788(01)00075-5.
- Jongho Yoon, E. J. Lee, and D. E. Claridge, “Calibration Procedure for Energy Performance Simulation of a Commercial Building”, J. Sol. Energy Eng. 125, 251 (2003), DOI:10.1115/1.1564076
- A. Pedrini, F. S. Westphal, R. Lamberts, “A methodology for building energy modelling and calibration in warm climates”, Building and Environment, Volume 37, Issues 8-9, August-September 2002, Pages 903-912, ISSN 0360-1323, DOI: 10.1016/S0360-1323(02)00051-3.
- M. Donn, S. Selkowitz, B. Bordass, “Simulation in the Service of Design – Asking the Right Questions”, 11th International Building Simulation Association Conference, August 2009
Google Scholar: building energy simulation and ECM's
- Yiqun Pan, Rongxin Yin, Zhizhong Huang, “Energy modeling of two office buildings with data center for green building design”, Energy and Buildings, Volume 40, Issue 7, 2008, Pages 1145-1152, ISSN 0378-7788, DOI: 10.1016/j.enbuild.2007.10.008.
- C. Chen, Y. Pan, Z. Huang, G. Wu, “Energy Consumption Analysis and Energy Conservation Evaluation of a Commercial Building in Shanghai”, Energy Systems Laboratory, Vol. V-6-4, 2006
Google Scholar: BIM energy simulation with Ecotect
- Azhar, S. and Brown, J. and Farooqui, R., “BIM-based Sustainability Analysis: An Evaluation of Building Performance Analysis Software”, Proceedings of the 45th ASC Annual Conference, Gainesville, Florida, 2009
Google Scholar: cfl heat output
- Skumatz, L.A. and Howlett, O., “Findings and “gaps” in CFL evaluation research: Review of the existing literature”, Superior, CO: Skumatz Economic Research Associates(SERA), Pages 1115-1300, 2006
Google Scholar: louvers for reducing solar gains
- Gouri Datta, “Effect of fixed horizontal louver shading devices on thermal perfomance of building by TRNSYS simulation”, Renewable Energy, Volume 23, Issues 3-4, July 2001, Pages 497-507, ISSN 0960-1481, DOI: 10.1016/S0960-1481(00)00131-2.