Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Note: This page was transwikified from Open Source Ecology - please help adapt it to Appropedia.
Uses in the appropriate technology context
- small wind installations, mechanically coupled to an air compressor
- energy storage
- to power pneumatic motors
- compressed air water pump
- various ventilation uses (e.g. air exchange in greenhouses, biomass drying, Passivhaus etc.)
- inflatable structures (greenhouses)
- cooling (possibly via vortex tube)
- generate compressed air via (solar) heat engine that directly powers an air compressor