We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Intentional Communities: Lifestyles Based on Ideals, by Geoph Kozeny (1995)
- Who We Are: An Exploration of What "Intentional Community" Means, by Dan Questenberry (1995)
- Community Building for the Long Term, by Harvey Baker, Barbara Lee, and Jeanne Quinn (1995)
- Community as Crucible, An Interview of Laird Sandhill by Helen Forsey (1995)
- Seeking Group Renewal, by Simon Poulter (1995)
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.