We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Carbon Capture Search Engine
About this search
This search engine is a work in progress, but is already of some use.
Some points on its current state:
- Searching tends brings up research papers first, before applying filters. Site priorities need to be tweaked.
- If you have trouble finding a definition of a term in CCS, or basic information about a CCS topic, try the "CCS orgs" filter, in the "Refine results" options after you search.
- The "Open content" filter needs to be fixed.
If you have a site to suggest, or want the list of sites used, please leave a note on the talk page. I'm happy to share, but I'm planning to make time for that when development is mostly finished. --Chriswaterguy 08:08, 20 November 2011 (PST)
Finding more government sites - search for
- URL patterns? energy.*.gov, carbon.*.gov
- "climatechange" site:.gov ccs OR "carbon capture" OR "carbon dioxide capture"
- cut down the noise for these searches with -site:climatechange.ca.gov -site:epa.gov...
Notes and references
- OpenCCS - open knowledge project on the details of CCS and CCS projects.
|Quality links needed|
|If you know an informative, factual, relevant link on this topic, please add it here.
Click "edit" link next to the section heading, add the link & click save! (Note: You must be logged in to add links.)