About this search[edit | edit source]
This search engine is a work in progress, but is already of some use.
Some points on its current state:
- Searching tends brings up research papers first, before applying filters. Site priorities need to be tweaked.
- If you have trouble finding a definition of a term in CCS, or basic information about a CCS topic, try the "CCS orgs" filter, in the "Refine results" options after you search.
- The "Open content" filter needs to be fixed.
If you have a site to suggest, or want the list of sites used, please leave a note on the talk page. I'm happy to share, but I'm planning to make time for that when development is mostly finished. --Chriswaterguy 08:08, 20 November 2011 (PST)
Development ideas[edit | edit source]
Finding more government sites - search for
- URL patterns? energy.*.gov, carbon.*.gov
- "climatechange" site:.gov ccs OR "carbon capture" OR "carbon dioxide capture"
- cut down the noise for these searches with -site:climatechange.ca.gov -site:epa.gov...
Notes and references[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
- OpenCCS - open knowledge project on the details of CCS and CCS projects.