This page lists several ways to get in touch with Appropedia, the Appropedia staff and other Appropedia users.
Contact form[edit | edit source]
All fields are optional except for the message.
Social media[edit | edit source]
Follow the Appropedia accounts:
Newsletter[edit | edit source]
The Appropedia newsletter covers all the activities happening across the Appropedia Foundation.
Community[edit | edit source]
- The best place to leave a message is usually at the Village pump, where the whole community can join the conversation.
- For specific issues about specific pages, try the talk page of the page
- Email notifications to page changes.
- Email and IM between members of the community who know each other.
- Permichat, group for all permies in all languages
Email[edit | edit source]
If you prefer to email, send it to infoappropediaorg
Mailing address[edit | edit source]
Our mailing address is in McKinleyville, California, 95519, USA. This is not an actual office, as the Appropedia Foundation and Appropedia community work in a distributed way, so we prefer not to show the address here. The appropriate address may be different in any case - e.g. for legal or financial matters, we would ask that you send any written material to the legal advisor or treasurer within the Appropedia Foundation.
If you need to contact us by post, please contact us first via email (above).