Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am Andrea Pedroza.
- I'm from Inglewood, CA.
- I currently am a junior at Humboldt State University.
- I can speak both English and Spanish.
- I enjoy working on projects and end with physical results.
- I love to stay active and play sports.
Interests in Engineering
- Finding Solutions to real world problems through sustainable engineering
- Renewable Energy and Water Resources
- Saving the world
- During Engineering 215 my team, Empire Today, designed a carpet sample dry mop. We created a document while designing our dry mop: Team Empire Today
- This Design Gantt Chart is a sample of our initial plan to structure the design process by using project planning software.
- This is a Sample Memo that I created to report local water quality conditions.
- This is a sample sample AutoCad drawing that I created.
- This is a sample Spreed Sheet I created to keep track of the time I spent working on a project.
Experience in Engineering
- ENGR 115 Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- ENGR 215 Introduction to Design
- A project I worked on was designing the carpet sample dry mop
- ENGR 322 Environmental Data Modeling
- ENGR 325 Computational Methods II