Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Category:Engr308 Technology and the Environment
In 2010, we partnered with the Humboldt Bay Center for Sustainable Living and Danco to research and report on the following:
- VOCs in plywood, VOCs in fiberglass insulation, VOCs in carpet and carpet pads, Wool insulation, Simple US composting toilets, Cotton insulation, Cellulose insulation, 1.6 GPM or less low-flow shower heads, Air source heat pumps that heat water, US natural insulation comparison, Overview of eco-hostels, US eco-hostels, Forest Stewardship Council, Comparison of California logging laws and FSC standards, Natural paints, Environmental Consumer Awareness Technology, Aquaponics
Small research project 2018
- Zane Middle School
- Zane Middle School permeable concrete 3
- Zane Middle School solar robot station 2
- Zane Middle School compost
- Zane Middle School recyclable cleaning station
- Jefferson Community Center
- General Description at Jefferson Community Center
- Jefferson Community Center native landscaping 2017
- Jefferson Community Center native pollinators landscape
- Cooperation Humboldt
- Pick some of the projects... at least 3 projects per team of two
- CCAT solar kiosk
- and rainwater?
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Engr308 Technology and the Environment"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 238 total.(previous page) (next page)
- Santa Susana Field Laboratory
- Simple US composting toilets
- User:Solis Jennifer
- Template:Spreadsheet analysis
- User:Stephanie Mott
- Street lighting Analysis
- Surfboard sustainability