Emerging Business Models for Open Source Hardware
| By Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability Technology Lab.
Wanted: Students to make a distributed future with solar-powered open-source 3-D printing.
Pearce Publications By Topic: Energy Conservation • Energy Policy • Industrial Symbiosis • Life Cycle Analysis • Materials Science • Open Source • Photovoltaic Systems • Solar Cells • Sustainable Development • Sustainability Education
- Pearce, J.M., (2017). Emerging Business Models for Open Source Hardware. Journal of Open Hardware. 1(1), p.2. DOI: http://doi.org/10.5334/joh.4 open access
Open Source, Open Source Hardware, Libre Hardware, Business Models, Innovation
- Life-cycle economic analysis of distributed manufacturing with open-source 3-D printers
- Quantifying the Value of Open Source Hardware Development
- Open-source, self-replicating 3-D printer factory for small-business manufacturing
- Distributed manufacturing with 3-D printing: a case study of recreational vehicle solar photovoltaic mounting systems
- Global value chains from a 3D printing perspective
- Emergence of Home Manufacturing in the Developed World: Return on Investment for Open-Source 3-D Printers
In the News
- Emerging Business Models for Open Source Hardware - Wevolver