Get our free book on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
242 OSH Science project 2018
- Identify scientific/engineering lab need on campus for a 3D printable substitute for existing or planned purchase
- Meet with users to determine exact needs/acquire funds/components for multipart equipment
- Design 3D printable components with OS CAD packages
- Open NIH 3DP account and post STL under the custom labware section, include all source files from OS CAD package, BOM, directions, explanation of what it is and a price estimate for a commercial equivalent (may also post on your Appropedia page)
- Print component and bring to class
- Add picture and link to NIH in gallery and "savings per replica" and a hyperlink to cost source on Appropedia below.
List of projects and people
- project name, ~~~~ to sign it
- Laser blocker stand, Alex.weitman , Alex Weitman. Created for: Grant Larsen
- Field camera water proof case, Ian Armesy. Created for: Scott Eckert
- Test tube holder, Sofia Carrillo, created for: Chrissy McAllister
- WACOM tablet pen holder, Aaron.cranford, Aaron Cranford. Created for: Dan Kistler
- Camera to telescope stabilizer, Alan Freeman. Created for: Tom Fuller
- Data Radio Box, Skylyr Cieply. Created for John Broere
- Solar Car Battery Box, TimBassler. Created for: Brian Kamusinga
- Magnetic bearing, TimBassler. Created for: Steve Ward
- Test Tube Holder, Jonathan3DBean. Created for: Jeff Cornelius
- Homework and Supply Organizer, Jacob.huss. Created for:Gage Edgar
Add your image and hyperlink to the gallery below using the example format.
|OSH from 2018 ENGR242 Class|
|Image:IMG_20170410_001924.jpg|Battery module holder for solar car,, This would cost $108.13 from a custom fabrication house, which is where it would need to come from. https://www.shapeways.com/model/upload-and-buy/5950678
|image:KentHeckelSpile.png|Maple Tree Tap,$3.80 per Spile with tubing and filter attached so not much cost savings here