Jump to navigation Jump to search
About Me[edit | edit source]
- Megan Moore
- I am a sophomore at Humboldt State University. My major is Environmental Resources Engineering. I currently have an on campus internship with the Humboldt Energy Independence Fund (HEIF) and I will be installing hydration stations around the campus with my partner. After I graduate from HSU I hope to get a job working with renewable energy, mainly solar. Before starting into the workforce, I would like to volunteer with the Peace Corps.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Building something that will function properly
- Working with renewable energy
- Coming up with ideas or inventions that will help make the world more sustainable
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Building a Rube Goldberg machine
- Experience working with a basic hydrogen fuel cell
- Apiculture Senior Learning Project (SLP) in high school
- Engineering Design project (The Abundant Free Food Kiosk, ENGR 215)
[edit | edit source]
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
Below are several examples of professional writing that I have completed during my time at Humboldt State University pursuing a bachelor`s of science degree in Environmental Resources Engineering.