Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Revision as of 17:51, 8 May 2014 by 18.104.22.168
- Jason McMack
- I am originally from San Diego but currently live in Arcata, CA. I started attending HSU in Fall of 2013 and I am an Environmental Resources Engineering major.
Interests in Engineering
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells and their applications in society.
- Production of hydrogen by use of ocean water instead of freshwater.
- Combining different renewable energy sources in order to achieve maximum efficiency and energy output.
- Applications of sustaining engineering principles in order to make large scale farms more efficient in watering and their effectiveness in natural farming methods.
Experience in Engineering
- I have little experience in engineering besides home projects. I also have experience in engineering through ENGR 115 and ENGR 210.
- In Engineering 215, my design group and I, Team Jurassic Greenhouse designed the Wheelable Greenhouse. This is the document describing the design process in detail and the final product. Wheelable Greenhouse
- This is an example of the project planning software used in the design of the Wheelable Greenhouse.
- This is a set of gears I designed for Engineering 211 design project. Gear Design
- This is a excel spreadsheet of a water balance calculated on Fern Lake located behind Humboldt State University. Fern Lake Water Balance
- This memo described the water quality of various spots located on campus at Humboldt State University. Water Quality