We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Nombre: Jason McMack
- Teléfono en Santo Domingo: (619) 818-8637
- Dirección en Santo Domingo: La Yuca
- I am originally from San Diego but currently live in Arcata, CA. I started attending HSU in Fall of 2013 and I am an Environmental Resources Engineering major.
Interests in Engineering
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells and their applications in society.
- Production of hydrogen by use of ocean water instead of freshwater.
- Combining different renewable energy sources in order to achieve maximum efficiency and energy output.
- Applications of sustaining engineering principles in order to make large scale farms more efficient in watering and their effectiveness in natural farming methods.
Interese en Tecnología Apropiada
- Agua limpia barata para beber.
- Energía renovable para las personas con poco dinero.
Experience in Engineering
- I have little experience in engineering besides home projects. I also have experience in engineering through ENGR 115 and ENGR 210.
Experencia en Tecnología Apropiada
- He hecho un par de barriles de lluvia en las cases de antes.
- In Engineering 215, my design group and I, Team Jurassic Greenhouse designed the Wheelable Greenhouse. This is the document describing the design process in detail and the final product. Wheelable Greenhouse
- This is an example of the project planning software used in the design of the Wheelable Greenhouse. Gantt Chart
- This is a set of gears I designed for Engineering 211 design project. Gear Design
- This is a excel spreadsheet of a water balance calculated on Fern Lake located behind Humboldt State University. Fern Lake Water Balance
- This memo described the water quality of various spots located on campus at Humboldt State University. Water Quality