Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am an undergraduate senior working towards a BS in Materials Science and Engineering, with a certificate in German Language and Culture. As an undergraduate researcher for Michigan Tech's Open Sustainability and Technology lab my research is focused on additive manufacturing, working on open sourced hardware, polymer filament recycling, and metal printing and post-printing processing techniques.
- B.S. Materials Science and Engineering, Michigan Technological University (Expected Graduation Dec 2017)
- -Certificate in German Language and Culture
- ---Study Abroad Spring 2015 Berlin, Germany
- Super Bainite
- Bas Wijnen, Emily J. Hunt, Gerald C. Anzalone, Joshua M. Pearce, 2014. Open-source Syringe Pump Library, PLoS ONE 9(9): e107216. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0107216 open access
- Emily J. Hunt, Chenlong Zhang, Nick Anzalone, Joshua M. Pearce, Polymer recycling codes for distributed manufacturing with 3-D printers, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 97, pp. 24-30 (2015). DOI:10.1016/j.resconrec.2015.02.004 open access
- Bas Wijnen, Emily E. Petersen, Emily J. Hunt, and Joshua M. Pearce. Free and Open Source Automated 3-D Microscope. Journal of Microscopy 264(2), 238-246 (2016).
- "Open Source Syringe Pump", D80 Conference. Houghton, MI, October 2014