Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
I am a third year undergraduate student at Michigan Technological University majoring in Materials Science and Engineering with an International German Minor. My research interests are electronic materials, polymers and plastic recycling, opensource hardware and 3D Printing.
- B.S. Materials Science and Engineering, Michigan Technological University (Expected Graduation Dec 2017)
- -International Minor in German Language and Culture
- ---Study Abroad Spring 2015 Berlin, Germany
- Super Bainite
- Bas Wijnen, Emily J. Hunt, Gerald C. Anzalone, Joshua M. Pearce, 2014. Open-source Syringe Pump Library, PLoS ONE 9(9): e107216. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0107216 open access
- Emily J. Hunt, Chenlong Zhang, Nick Anzalone, Joshua M. Pearce, Polymer recycling codes for distributed manufacturing with 3-D printers, Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 97, pp. 24-30 (2015). DOI:10.1016/j.resconrec.2015.02.004 open access
- Bas Wijnen, Emily E. Petersen, Emily J. Hunt, and Joshua M. Pearce. Free and Open Source Automated 3-D Microscope. Journal of Microscopy 264(2), 238-246 (2016).
- "Open Source Syringe Pump", D80 Conference. Houghton, MI, October 2014