We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
|This is a user's tasks page - it is used to track Appropedia-related tasks. Feel free to comment on the talk page, or to add to the page if invited to do so.|
I'm setting goals to stretch myself, so that I strategize how to reach them. Here are some of them. I chose the dates as something to aim for (no specific meaning - just x weeks or months from when I set the goal).
- Find 3 more tech interns - 11 May 2011
- Make outline of a fundraising campaign - 15 June 2011
- Get some mainstream media coverage for Appropedia - 14 June 2011
- Find $20,000 in sponsorship - 19 June 2011
- Find 3 corporate volunteers - 19 Aug 2011
- 1 million page views per month for Appropedia (up from ~0.5 million currently) - 19 Aug 2011
- Finding tech interns, setting up the Appropedia:Tech Interns, mid-2011 project.
- Looking for funding - going through lists of potential funders for potential matches.
Hoping for help with some of these
- Wikilink bot
- Categorization bot
- Writing articles...
- Turning raw ported content into articles.