We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Climate Change Adaptation Fund
Fund to help countries, communities, people adapt to the Global Climate Destabilization. Climate change is a euphemism for the Global Climate Destabilization. Climate Change Adaptation is a euphemism close to Corporate Social Responsibility on company level, but then on a First World Scale. Other names for Climate Change Adaptation Fund are:
- "Paying for the Death-Fund"
- "First World Governments and their People's CSR-Fund"
- "Sorry Fund"
- "Did I kill your father?" - fund
- "CSR-Fund for First World Societies"
- "Scrooge Clear Conscience Fund"
- "Charity Fund for Modern times Kings, Queens, Nobility and Fools-Fund"
|This page is a "stub" - it needs more content.
You are invited to.