We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
ANTH 329 post userpage assignment
- Select and copy the text in the box below
- Click your username (after logging in) located at the top of any Appropedia page
- Paste the text
- Replace ALLCAPS words with your own and delete any unwanted content
- For spam abatement, Appropedia requires a new user to wait 30 minutes after account creation, or 1 saved edit, before you are allowed to post external links. Either wait the 30 minutes, or save a page without external links (e.g. http://www.humboldt.edu), before posting URLs.
- Preview, summarize and save
- Add your photo (see this tutorial and/or this screencast for help on how).
Feel free to improvise - See the User:UserName pages listed under Category:ANTH 329 Media and International Social Change for examples. Also see help for more.
Copy the following the code
[[File:IMAGENAME.JPG|thumb|left|CAPTION TEXT]] == About Me == Name: YOUR NAME :SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU. For example, you could write: My name is XXXX and I study at [http://www.humboldt.edu/ Humboldt State University]. My favorite page on Appropedia is [[PAGENAME]]. (this code provides an internal link) == Favorite sources of information == *SOURCE (use single brackets for external links) *SOURCE *SOURCE [[Category:ANTH329 Media and International Social Change]]