We continue to develop resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic. See COVID-19 initiatives on Appropedia for more information.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Jennie Warmack
- I am originally from Portland, Oregon where I obtained a traditional education until what would have been my junior year of high school in 2010 when I moved to London, England with my parents for two years. It was at Arts Educational Schools London where I earned the British equivalent of associates degrees in Music and Musical Theatre. Travel is a passion of mine, as I believe you can learn so much from other cultures. After completing my qualifications abroad, I realized that I wanted to make a positive international impact in the state of the oceans. I returned to Portland, completed my high school diploma, and decided to attend Humboldt State University in order to study Environmental Resources Engineering and Oceanography. I intend to participate in theatre as much as time will allow as a hobby throughout my life.
Interests in Engineering
- Working with technology to reduce the prevalence of harmful algal blooms such as Pseudo-Nitzschia
- Stopping human caused oceanic pollution at the source
- Furthering the development of wave power
Experience in Engineering
- Engr115 Intro to Engineering at Humboldt State University
- Engr215 Introduction to Design at Humboldt State University
- Rube Goldberg Machine design and construction
- Member of design team for Zane Middle School songbird refuge