Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Vincent Thomas
- Currently an environmental engineering student at Humboldt State University
Interests in Engineering
- Always wanted to find a career that helps people and the environment
- Loves to build things and take apart things to find out the way things work
- Seems to be good at math
Experience in Engineering
- Made a 157g Balsa wood truss bridge that carried over 24000g of weight over a 2ft span.
- Studied the water quality of wetlands around Foster Avenue in Arcata, California
- Constructed a Rube Goldberg Machine
- Zane Middle School portable outdoor classroom seating
Examples of some work I completed during my time in Engineering 215 Intro to Design class:
- A collaborative document made by Team Suoicortalaepxcitsiligartilacrepus on a portable outdoor classroom for Zane Middle School.
- A memo created for the Intro to Design class project.
- A xls worksheet of a Delphi Matrix used in the Intro to Design class project.
- An example of an Auto Cad drawing created in the Intro to Design class.