Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Vincent Christopher Hurtado
- 1937 E. Larkwood St. West Covina, Ca 91791
- Email: Vch51@humboldt.edu
- Hello my name is Vincent Hurtado.
- I'm currently a Environmental Resource Engineering student studying at Humboldt State University (Sophomore 2016-2017).
- I am an Eagle Scout, that was born and raised in Southern California.
- I attended Charter Oak High School in Covina, California.
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program:
- Example AutoCad Diagram I have created
- Example Document made by my team, The Imagineers, on our wedging table design project
- Example Gant Chart created by my The Imagineers
- Example Poster created by my team The Imagineers
- Example Presentation created by my team The Imagineers
- Example Memo I have created
- Example Timesheet I have created
Interests in Engineering
- I enjoy hands on projects.
- I'm looking forward to working with renewable energy resources.
- Hopefully acquiring a career with JPL (Jet Propulsion Laboratory) or TESLA.
Experience in Engineering
- Adelante Youth Alliance
- Engineering courses at HSU
- Summer 2015, worked with Ozuna Electric
- Engineering 215 Design Project (2016).
- Engineering 215 Rube Goldberg Project (2016).
- Eagle Scout Service Project (2015).
Part time Apprentice • Ozuna Electric • Summer 2015
- Duties: driver, inventory check and resupply, helping repair electrical problems, writing job reports
Landscaper • Self Employed • 1/01/14-Present
- I perform gardening services in my neighborhood
- Duties: mowing, edging, hedging, blowing, and weed removal
- Red Cross Lifeguarding/First Aid/CPR/AED Certification (4/21/2017-4/21/2019)
- EMS Safety First Aid/CPR/AED Certification (4/25/15-4/25/17)
- Dean's List for College of Natural Resources & Sciences (2016)
- High School Diploma, 4.0 GPA (2015)
- Charter Oak High school Honor (2015)
- Golden State Seal Merit Diploma (2015)
- Technology Business Academy Member (2012, 2014, 2015)
- California Scholarship Federation Member (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
The Boy Scouts of America:
- Eagle Scout (2015)
- God & Country Program; God & Me, God & Family, God & Country, God & Life, Four Star Recipient
- The President's Volunteer Service Award (2008)
Water Polo School Team:
- Hacienda League Academic All League Athlete Award (Nov. 2014)
- Sierra League Academic All League Athlete Award (Nov. 2013)
- Scholar Athlete Award (Nov. 2013)
- Captains Award (Nov. 2013)
Swimming School Team:
- Coaches Award (May 2015)
- Scholar Athlete Award (May 2015)
- Scholar Athlete Award (May 2013)
Southern California Youth Citizenship Seminar
- YCS program Alumni (2014)
The American Legion California Boys' State
- The American Legion Boys State Alumni (2014)
- I received recognition from the California State Senate and State Assembly (2014)
- Scuba Diving
- Video Games
- Water polo and Swim