- Hi! I am Utkarsh, a graduate student at Michigan Tech, studying electrical power systems. I have completed my B.E. Electrical & Electronics Engineering from National institute of Technology Uttarakhand. I have worked for an year in area of Power and Energy Systems. My interests include renewable energy and Smart Grid Technologies. I have an aspiration to contribute something better in this field which will turn out to be better for the world.
- My interaction with power system begin with my first visit to Tehri Dam where I learn about the production and maintenance of the dam.
- I worked in maintenance and testing division of LD Power Transformer Pvt. Ltd where I was asked to learn various testing method of transformers such as IS 2026 or customer specification requirements.
- I had an opportunity to work on installation of Smart Grid Panel based on SCADA during my internship at Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.(PGCIL).
- During my final year of Bachelor's I worked on a project based on the single phase prevention of the three phase load. The cost effective measures were described in details which do not hamper the efficiency of the load.
- I have also worked on the implementation of Speed Control of DC motors through PCB designing on a double layer bread board.
- I was fortunate during my bachelors to receive an opportunity to get my research published in IJAREEIE on “Smart Grid Technology: Application, Management and Control”and "Linear Prediction and Correction Algorithm for a gesture".
- I have cleared Graduate Aptitude Technical Examination G.A.T.E’2015 and secured 98+ Percentile.
- I have completed certain online certifications such as Making ONLINE SEARCH ENGINE, certified in 2011 by UDACITY.com, 6.002x Circuits and Electronics online course 2011, by MITx, PCB Circuit Designing at CETPA Infotech Pvt. Ltd. 2011.
- I love working out and running.
- I am a sport enthusiast and love playing football, tennis.
- I love to visit places and explore the world.
You can know more about me on
Email Id -