About Me[edit | edit source]
- David Topete
- Im a freshmen attending HSU and majoring in Environmental Resource Engineering. I grew up in a town called LittleRock CA for my entire life. I like cars, music, cameras, technology, and photography.
Interests in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- Clean energy such as Solar Cell Materials #1
- Mechanical/Civil . #2 Built environment
- Creativity of construction. Construction techniques#3
Experience in Engineering[edit | edit source]
- I have experience working with hand tools and power tools. #1
- I have experience working in construction such as making cement, thin-set, and grout and applying it to floors and walls. Also fabricating stone such as caesar stone and quartz. #2
- I have experience working with cars such as their engine and its components such as brakes ect. #3
- I have some experience with welding. #4
Portfolio[edit | edit source]
For Engineering 215 Introduction to Design, my group Education with Movement, worked with Zane Middle School to design a pedal desk that will help students focus. Here is a link to our project Zane Middle School pedal desk.
Here are some links to my work: