Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
Name: Dylan Child
About Me: Im a student at Humboldt State University trying to figure out what he wants to do with his life. After a little trail and error i found myself in Humboldts ERE program. So far I am enjoying myself.
Interests in Engineering
- Rock Climbing
Experience in Engineering
- Intern At Engineering/Accident Reconstruction Firm in
- Took ERE 115 At HSU
- Experience in Graphic Design
- Me an my team, Onychophora, collabrativly created this design document for Locally Delicious Kids Worm Bin.
- This is the Gantt Chart (made by Me for Onychophora)
- This is a sample of AutoCad for 210 Bridge Project
- This example memo is form my field trip to Potowot
- Here is a Spreadsheet about the inflow and outflow of Fern Lake done in Engr 115