Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- My name is Tyler Franz.
- I grew up in a small town, about three hours south of Arcata, called Ukiah. I am a transfer student, and I spent two years at a junior college in my hometown. I love music more than anything. I play ten different instruments, and whenever I have free time, I play music.
Interests in Engineering
- I enjoy learning how things work. It's fascinating.
- I like using math and science to solve problems.
- I enjoy working with my hands.
Experience in Engineering
- My dad is a Civil Engineer and Land Surveyor, and I have helped him numerous times in the field.
- I have taken a CAD class, and have spent hours watching my dad create many different things on it.
- I helped in the design of a large parking lot in my hometown.