Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I used to do residential construction for about 10 years. I decided to return to school in 2008 to work towards an engineering degree at Butte Community College in Chico CA. This is my first semester at Humboldt State University and I love it already.
Interests in Engineering
- River restoration
- Water quality control
- The opportunity to work concepts and projects never seen before.
Experience in Engineering
- Construction experience gave first hand insight into structural building and plan management.
- Intro to AutoCAD helps jump start the design information
- Surveying experience with dumpy levels, GPS systems, and elevation measurement.
- For Engineering 215, my group and I, Team Ecodermis, designed a multiple layer shell to cover the Flock House. This is the document we created while designing our shell:Word Document
- This Gannt Chart shows a sample of project planning software.
- This is a sample of an Auto CAD.
- This is a Flock House Memo that was made attach to section 2 of the document.
- This is a Excel worksheet for and example table creation