Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Jeremy Fischer
- I am a 22 year old engineering student going to Humboldt State, I love laughing, eating and being an over-friendly person.
Interests in Engineering
- Creative problem solving.
- Solving Current Environmental issues.
- Help develop sustainable engineering projects.
Experience in Engineering
- Airsoft Gun repair, Disassembling, cleaning, and fixing air soft guns
- Magazine fixing/gun cleaning
- Computer Troubleshooting
As leader for Team Falcon Punch, I led my team as we constructed an up-cycled disc golf course for Zane Middle School. The project was a success and sample documents from the project are available for view below.
- Planning Software with assistance from Ray Endicott, Frank Huggenus, and Jabi Skyers
- CAD Software
- Engineering Document
Below are pictures of the up-cycled course being used at Zane Middle School