Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- Stephen Schafer
- I am a second-year from San Pedro California. I just joined the Chi Phi fraternity last semester and I am trying to make the most out of my time here at Humboldt. I enjoy technology as well as natural phenomena. This combination is perfect for the combination of forestry and academics that is brought on by this northernmost CSU.
Interests in Engineering
- Water quality
- Clean forms of energy
- Techniques for desalination
Experience in Engineering
- Intro to ERE taken last year
- Constructed Duct Tape Cardboard Vessel
- Produced a Rube Goldberg Machine
- Restored a solar powered robot charging station for Zane Middle School in Eureka, CA.
Examples of work I've completed during my time in the HSU engineering program: