Get our free book (in Spanish or English) on rainwater now - To Catch the Rain.
- I am a student of Michigan Technological University, pursuing masters in the department of Electrical Engineering. I did my Btech in EEE back in India. I worked for Wipro Technologies for two years as System Design Engineer in VLSI domain. It is my passion for knowledge and travelling that brought me all the way to USA. It is my first time to experience lots of snow and I liked it. I cherish my time as a student in MTU.
- I am creating this page as a part of my course EE5490 - Solar Photovoltaic Technology and I am liking it.
- My project work in this course is going to be Floatovoltaics which I believe is an amazing technology of floating energy systems.
- More to come on Floatovoltaics.
- Solar Photovoltaics
- Embedded systems
- IC design and testing
- Digital signal processing
- cyber security
- Practices Yoga
- Member of Husky Tae-Kwon-do
- Member of Society of Women Engineers(SWE)
- Plays Badminton